Do you worry about work or school constantly when you’re at home, or feel anxious and tense even about small events?
Is your mind riddled with a powerless sense of imminent danger, a place where rising panic can be difficult to quell?
Do feelings of nervousness make it tricky to get on with regular life and enjoy each day?
These signs and symptoms are common in those experiencing anxiety. While anxiety symptoms can affect many aspects of your life, there is hope for a calm and serene horizon.
We’ve been supporting clients with anxiety for years. The evidence-based therapy we provide often enables clients to laugh freely, relax fully, and ground themselves in the face of fear. We can show you how to worry less about your future and enjoy each day right now.
It’s important to know you are not alone. According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, 40 million adults, or 18% of Americans, experience an anxiety disorder. The good news? There is help.
Anxiety is not your fault or caused by anything you have or haven’t done. Like many other medical conditions, effective treatments exist to halt the suffering and reconnect you with a happier, healthier life.
So, if you frequently experience…
– Constant feelings of worry and dread
– Trouble sleeping because your mind won’t shut off
– Anticipating the worst, regardless of contrary evidence
– Physical symptoms like headaches, sweating, shakes and jumpiness, trouble concentrating, and stomach uneasiness
Or if you often think…
– “But what if…”
– “I can’t breath / do this / relax / stop / switch off!”
– “I’m going to embarrass myself, and they will judge me.”
– “They or I could be in danger!”
…Then we’re glad you are reading this. Our therapy methods can bring you remarkable relief.
We know there are a multitude of reasons that may have stopped you from seeking the care you need. However, your life can and should get better. If you’d like us to show you how, please contact us today for an appointment.